All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki.
- January 18, 2013: Paul Dini has released a new episode of his podcast, where he addresses why Tower Prep ended and what was planned for the series. For more details, see this section of the Tower Prep article.
- As of November 23rd, 2011, the Tower Prep forum has been removed from the Cartoon Network Website.
- As of November 15th, 2011 Paul Dini announced on his twitter that there is still no news on the show, but he does have a story for how to continue it, and if Tower isn't picked up for Season 2, he 'still hopes to tell that story in some form'.
- October 22nd, 2011: The Tower Prep webpage on cartoonnetwork.com is gone, but the forum is still there.
- April 11, 2011: Paul Dini has released a new episode of his podcast Radio Rashy in which he discusses Tower Prep. There's no news about the status of the show, other than the fact that he is still hopeful that a second season could be made. The podcast contains other interesting details about the show, so give it a listen.
- March 28, 2011: There is still no official confirmation on whether a second season will or won't happen, so don't believe the misinformation that's out there. At Cartoon Network's Upfront Programming Announcements  on March 23, 2011, Tower Prep was not mentioned as a returning series. As recently as March 2011, Paul Dini stated on Twitter that he still has no new info he can reveal regarding season 2.  I encourage readers of this wiki to continue to support the show in a polite and reasonable manner. Thanks!
- December 31, 2010: Will there be a second season of Tower Prep? Right now, the show's creators definitely want to do more, but the network has not yet picked up season 2. If you want to learn what you can do to support the show, check out the "Tower Prep season two?" blog post.
- December 22, 2010: Don't forget that the two-hour season finale event (featuring the episodes "Snitch" and "Fathers") will air on Tuesday, December 28 starting at 7:00pm Eastern.
- December 18, 2010: Good news! This wiki now has an active administrator. Leave a message on this forum topic if you have any requests or need assistance.
- December 15, 2010: Don't forget that two new episodes "Phone Home" and "Trust" will air on Tuesday, December 21 starting at 8pm Eastern.
- As a side note, there has been an increase in user comments recently. However, remember that the comments section at the bottom of each article is the replacement for the article talk page, and as such it should only be used to discuss changes to the article itself, not to chat about the subject of the article. If you want to talk about the show in general, feel free to post it on your user blog or the forum. Thank you.
- November 9, 2010: Series creator Paul Dini recently linked to us on a Twitter post. Thanks, Paul!